Chocolate peanut butter pancakes Recipe. Cook until bubbles pop on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook the other side. Peanut butter infused pancakes studded with chocolate chips. Drizzle them with chocolate syrup and peanut butter, then top off with whipped cream; these peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes might serve better as dessert than breakfast (but I don't judge).
OK, we know what you're thinking. Did you know that February is National Pancake Month? Talk about a holiday I can get excited about! You can have Chocolate peanut butter pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Chocolate peanut butter pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Chocolate peanut butter pancakes
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Not to mention these Chocolate peanut butter pancakes are full of flavor, something the kids will enjoy and they freeze great so you can make up a lot on the weekend, freeze them and just pop them in the toaster each morning for a quick and nutritious school morning breakfast! Recipe for fluffy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes. They are Chocolate Pancakes topped with peanut butter sauce and shaved chocolate. Pancakes + peanut butter + chocolate chips + melted peanut butter and melted chocolate for serving = the most delicious breakfast ever.
Chocolate peanut butter pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, mix together flour and sugar.
- Add in the egg, vanilla essence, milk and dark chocolate..
- Mix everything together till smooth..
- Add the peanut butter and oil, give it a good mix. Butter should be semi thick not runny, add more milk if needed..
- Fry up your pancakes and serve. I served mine garnished with honey and white chocolate..
Is this breakfast or dessert or what? The recipe is a simple adaptation of our vegan pancakes recipe because that recipe is a. Peanut butter cup-inspired pancakes with a chocolate rim and peanut butter center. The pancakes themselves aren't overly sweet but have the perfect hint of chocolate and peanut butter. The outer ring is infused with cocoa powder, and the inner ring.