Easy Rich Chili Recipe.
You can have Easy Rich Chili using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Easy Rich Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy Rich Chili
Ingredients of Easy Rich Chili Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat or chopped chuck roast.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans (omit if you want traditional chili) traditional chili doesn't have beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick hot chili seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of Rotel (adjust to taste).
- It’s 12 oz of Fort Grumpy Brewer's beer (or your choice).
- Prepare 1 each of onion diced (adjust).
Easy Rich Chili instructions
- Brown meat and onions in butter or oil draining almost all excess. Leaving some adds excellent flavor, transfer to pot.
- To meat/onions add all but beer. Mix well..
- Add beer to loosen. More or less as desired..
- Letting heat up some short of a boil helps to thicken.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes minimum to mingle flavors. Better the next day!.
- Have crackers, tortillas, sour cream and beer handy!.
- Feel free to add additional peppers of your choice.