Onion Meatloaf Muffins Recipe. Meatloaf Muffins are a simple and delicious mini meatloaf recipe made with ground beef, Lipton onion soup mix, Ritz crackers and Heinz chili sauce. These great-tasting meatloaf muffins are perfect with mashed potatoes and your favorite side Meatloaf muffins are a nice change from the average meatloaf recipe. There's no trick to the recipe.
I didn't have all the ingrediants so I used on pkg. of Lipton's Beefy Onion soup mix. The meatloaf muffins are smaller so they get a little more brown and crispy around the edges. How to make easy meatloaf muffins. You can cook Onion Meatloaf Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Onion Meatloaf Muffins Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Onion Meatloaf Muffins
Ingredients of Onion Meatloaf Muffins Recipe
- Prepare 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 11/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 c. of quick oats.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of gravy mix beef divided.
- You need 1 c. of water.
Mix up the meatloaf as you normally would: meat, onion. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. I am going to make some meatloaf muffins with you.
Onion Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- 1c. Water and 3 Tbsp gravy mix, bring to a boil and thicken..
- Mix together remaining ingredients and put 1/2 c. Into muffin tins..
- Bake 350 for 1hr or temp reaches 170.
- Serve with beef gravy and sides..
We can throw in our onion, and we process again. We're going to put in our herbs and spices, the olives and the rest of the meat. Muffin pan meatloaf is perfectly portioned, cooks twice as fast and tastes amazing! Muffin pan is a perfect tool for making individual size meatloaf! Yes, meat DOES belong in a muffin tin!