Savory meatloaf Recipe. A Betty Crocker Kitchens favorite, this herb-flecked meatloaf is everything a good meatloaf should be! This Savory Homestyle Meatloaf has a blend of ground pork & ground chuck with a bit of Montreal Steak Seasoning and a bourbon brown sugar glaze – Delicious! Savory Venison Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Ketchup topping is traditionally used, but a topping of barbecue sauce would be delicious as well. Tender slices of meatloaf topped off with a delicious seasoned tomato sauce. Learn how to make Savory Meatloaf. You can cook Savory meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Savory meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Savory meatloaf
Ingredients of Savory meatloaf Recipe
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion mushroom soup.
- You need 1 box of chicken stuffing.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch Dips.
- You need pinch of chipotle chili powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
Pour remaining seasoned tomato sauce over meatloaf. While the meatloaf is baking, return the reserved onion mixture to the skillet. A Betty Crocker Kitchens favorite, this herb-flecked meat loaf is everything a good meat loaf should be! Bored by that meatloaf recipe you've been using for decades?
Savory meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix hamburger, stuffing, soup mix, ranch, chili powder, and egg in a large bowl..
- Add mushrooms and cheese and mix well..
- Add liquid smoke. Mix..
- Layer pan with bacon. Place meatloaf in pan and cover top with bacon..
- Cover with foil. Place in oven for 35 minutes..
- Take of foil and let top crisp for 10-15 mins..
Try one of these brand-new twists on the classic weeknight dinner. Made with extra-lean ground beef, lite dressing and lower sodium stuffing, this Savory Meatloaf uses smart ingredients —but doesn't skimp on flavor. The Savory Meatloaf recipe out of our category Meat! Savory Meatloaf. in a slow cooker. Want to try. * NOTE: If you have an automatic temperature probe, insert in the uncooked meatloaf so that the tip is in the center.