Classic Meat Loaf Recipe.
You can have Classic Meat Loaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Classic Meat Loaf Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Classic Meat Loaf
Ingredients of Classic Meat Loaf Recipe
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 each of Egg (well beaten).
- You need 32 each of Ritz crackers (can substitute Italian seasoned bread crumbs).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Ketchup (or BBQ sauce) for toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Bell peppers & onions.
Classic Meat Loaf step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (hands best tool)..
- Put in loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes to 1 hour. With 10 minutes remaining. Top with ketchup or bbq sauce. Then resume baking..
- You can drain grease throughout baking..