Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Coconut Flour Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Coconut Flour Pancakes
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eighth baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of eighth sea salt.
Coconut Flour Pancakes instructions
- Cream together coconut oil and honey. Add the eggs one at a time..
- Add coconut milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth..
- Add coconut flour. Mix until smooth..
- Add cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Mix lightly. Do not overmix..
- Pour small amount of batter into crepe pan with butter on medium heat. Flip once the bottom is light brown. Will not bubble as much regular pancakes..