Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadillas Recipe. While the quesadillas cook, make the salsa: Halve the tomatoes and grate them on the largest holes of a box grater into a bowl, discarding the skins. Stir the chili and cheese in a medium bowl. Chicken chili quesadillas are usually always on our lunch menu for the day-after chili making.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious homemade sauce! I feel like these chicken and cheese quesadillas could possibly solve all of the world's problems. You can have Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadillas Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadillas
Ingredients of Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadillas Recipe
- It’s 250 gms of Chicken Boneless.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chipotle Sauce Mexican / Paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (sliced).
- It’s 1 of pepper Green (sliced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Fresh Crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 2 of tsps Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 6 of Tortillas.
The chili chicken stuffed quesadillas are then lightly toasted to give it a crunch. Serve Chilli Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas as a party starter Serve Chilli Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas as a party starter along with a refreshing Pomegranate Mint Cocktail, followed by a dessert of Mini Key Lime Pie. Tacos & Quesadillas at Chili's Grill & Bar: Try these Fresh Mex classics. Three flour tortillas filled with Original Chili, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes.
Chicken Chili Cheese Quesadillas step by step
- Marinate chicken with chipotle paste, salt, crushed pepper and lime juice for minimum 40 mins..
- Heat butter in a non stick pan, add onion and sliced green pepper and saute for a while and then marinated chicken and saute for some more time..
- Now add the marinated chicken and saute for some more time..
- Add tomato sauce and mix well. Cook till chicken softens..
- Transfer the chicken mix in a microwave bowl and add in the cheese and corn. Mix well..
- Microwave on high for 2 mins and allow it to rest for a while..
- Take one tortilla sheet and add spoonful of chicken chili cheese mix and spread evenly..
- Place another tortilla over it and grill on stove top grill pan. Carefully flip the other side and grill again by brushing a little butter on top..
- Transfer in a plate and carefully cut the quesadillas into four quadrants using a pizza cutter. Similarly make more quesadillas and serve hot with your favorite dip..
Chicken, shredded cheese, chile spices, bacon, house-made ranch. Served with pico, sour cream, ancho-chile. This chicken and cheese quesadilla recipe uses a mixture of smokey cheeses and chicken thighs to create one of the best quesadillas ever! Whenever I go to a Mexican restaurant, a chicken and cheese quesadilla is what I always order. Something about that golden, crunch of the flour tortilla.