Best Ever Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Best Ever Meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Best Ever Meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Best Ever Meatloaf
Ingredients of Best Ever Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Soup (10 3/4 ounces).
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry onion soup and recipe mix (about 1 ounce).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Best Ever Meatloaf instructions
- Thoroughly mix the beef, 1/2 cup tomato soup, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf..
- Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through. Let the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing..
- Heat 2 tablespoons pan drippings, remaining tomato soup and water in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the meatloaf..
- Recipe Tip: easy substitution-cream of mushroom soup for the tomato soup..