Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
These banana oat pancakes are made with nutritious ingredients (no flour), are gluten-free and come together in. Most banana oat pancake recipes might advise that you can blend all your ingredients together in a Easy and super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes. Gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, low. You can cook Banana Oat Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Banana Oat Pancakes
Ingredients of Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder..omit if using self raising flour.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of overripe banana.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinammon.
- Prepare of Water/milk…as needed.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Mix together oat flour, rolled oats. Ingredients in banana oat pancakes. oat flour (made from oats in blender). These easy vegan gluten free, banana oat pancakes will become your new favourite weekend breakfast (or lunch.or supper!). These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
Banana Oat Pancakes instructions
- Mash your banana with a fork.
- Add your flour and baking powder.
- Add sugar.
- Add the rolled oats.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add your egg yolk.
- Mix everything well..add your water and milk in bits till you achieve the desired consistency.
- Add your oil to the batter.
- I used my double grilled pan…let one side cook before flipping over.
- Flip over.
- Do so with the remaining batter.
- Serve and dust with a little icing sugar.
Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky. Making pancakes has never been easier than these clean-eating Banana Oat Blender Pancakes. Flour is replaced by oats, making them super healthy, and they go great with so many toppings! Banana Egg Oat Pancakes #healthy #glutenfree. Simple, kid-accommodating and ideal for spending bananas.