Simple Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Simple Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Simple Pancakes
Ingredients of Simple Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 80 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Alpro coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s of 'The coconut oil is used to stop the pancake sticking/burning'.
Simple Pancakes step by step
- Add the Flour, Sugar and salt together and mix so that they are combined.
- Pour in the Alpro Coconut milk and whisk until it makes a batter with a smooth consistency.
- Put a pan on a medium heat, when you can feel the heat coming from it add the tsp of oil and when melted, lightly wipe with a sheet of kitchen roll, this will leave a residue in the pan that will help stop the pancake from sticking.
- Pour in a portion of the batter making a small pancake, when the surface is bubbly, flip the pancake over using a spatula, keep checking the underside to make sure it doesn't burn, when done put on a warm plate and time to start the next..
- Now for the next one, using the oiled sheet of kitchen roll wipe the pan again and pour in the batter for your next pancake.