Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe. Banana oatmeal pancakes are a healthy, satisfying, family-friendly breakfast. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and absolutely delicious. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Step-by-Step. Here's a quick look at the process involved in making these pancakes. If you need to make these pancakes egg-free, you can omit the eggs. You can cook Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Ingredients of Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- You need 3 tbsp of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Banana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (or cocoa powder or roasted soy flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s 5 slice of Sliced bananas (from the leftover banana above).
To my pleasant surprise, I realized that the pancakes inherited oatmeal's creamy texture thanks to the oat flour, and that the bananas contributed such a lovely, natural sweetness that they hardly needed any. These Easy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are made with soaked oats and mashed bananas, which gives them incredible moisture and an extra boost of fiber! Tips for making these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: These are not your average flourless banana pancakes — I wanted them to be thick and. they're easy to make. they come together in one blender. Can these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes be frozen?
Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Combine the oatmeal, banana, cinnamon, and peanut butter in a mug cup..
- Using the back of the fork, mash the bananas and mix well for 2-3 minutes. It's okay if small chunks of bananas remain..
- Once it is well combined, add milk and mix again. The batter should have a thicker consistency than a pancake batter..
- Thinly grease a small frying pan about 18 cm in diameter with oil. Pour the mixture from Step 3 into a round shape..
- Slowly cook the pancake for about 4 minutes on low heat. Flip it over and cook for another 2-3 minutes. When it starts to brown nicely, it's done..
- Serve on a plate with sliced bananas and enjoy..
- The pancake is sweet if the banana is ripe, but have it with honey or maple syrup if you want more sweetness..
- The pancake in the picture is cinnamon flavored, but you can vary it by using cocoa, roasted soy flour, or tea leaves instead..
They can be frozen and last for about a month in the freezer. I would suggest wrapping them separately in cling film or keeping a layer of baking paper in between each pancake if you want to. A step-by-step guide to making pancakes out of two ingredients: bananas and eggs. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first First of all, keep your pancakes fairly small. Not only will they cook more quickly, but they're easier to flip.