Zucchini Bread Recipe. A moist and delicious zucchini bread flavored with walnuts and cinnamon. Easy to bake and freeze, this recipe makes two loaves. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Use up your bumper crop with delicious zucchini bread recipes. Mix this veggie with chocolate, pineapple, banana or nuts for an easy quick bread. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in. You can have Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Zucchini Bread Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Zucchini Bread
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread Recipe
- It’s of Bowl #2.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- It’s of Bowl #1.
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
Storing Zucchini Quick Bread: Store the homemade baked bread in a ziplock bag. Freezing Zucchini Bread: Follow the instructions to make the best zucchini bread. Once it has completely cooled, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Zucchini Bread recipe that lives up to the name, BEST EVER Zucchini Bread!
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
Easy to make & you'll love the blend of spices used. Read the reviews- it's popular for a reason! It really is the perfect zucchini quick bread recipe. Bringing this zucchini bread with brown sugar streusel to life again because it's the best zucchini bread. And because it makes the best zucchini muffins, too.