Fenugreek Oats Semolina Pancake Recipe.
You can have Fenugreek Oats Semolina Pancake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Fenugreek Oats Semolina Pancake Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Fenugreek Oats Semolina Pancake
Ingredients of Fenugreek Oats Semolina Pancake Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of Fenugreek Finely chopped leaves (Methi) -.
- It’s 1 of Leeks Finely chopped – medium sized stem.
- You need 1 cup of Oats -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Semolina -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour Multigrain -.
- You need 250 ml of water -.
- You need of Salt pepper & – as per taste.
- Prepare of Cooking oil greasing – for the griddle pan.
Fenugreek Oats Semolina Pancake instructions
- In a large bowl mix Fenugreek leaves, Leeks, Oats, Semolina, Wheat flour salt and pepper..
- Slowly add water while stirring till a uniform consistency mixture is formed. Make sure all the ingredients are sticking well to each other and the mix is not too flowy..
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat some oil on non stick griddle..
- Spread across the oil with a spatula..
- Pour 1 ladle full of mixture in the centre of griddle/ pan and slowly spread it around making a large circle..
- Cover with lid and let it cook.
- Flip side and let it cook on the other side..
- Serve hot with Yoghurt/ Creamed Cottage cheese..