Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas Recipe.
You can cook Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas
Ingredients of Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas Recipe
- Prepare 1 large of jar of salsa verde ( I used herdez).
- You need 1 of Yellow Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 of Diced onion purple onion.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Cumin to taste.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of Shredded rotisserie chicken or any precooked chicken you have.
Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas step by step
- Start by adding your oil to a large skillet once heated add in about 2tbsp of diced onions and add a pinch of cumin and some garlic salt to taste cook down till onions are tender, now add in your salsa verde and lower heat cook for about 10 minutes..
- Now Shred your warmed chicken add your diced onion and cilantro to a large bowl(reserve a little onion, cilantro for topping) set aside.
- Now heat your tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave optional, once heated set in a warm towel now we can assemble.
- Dip tortillas into sauce add to a baking sheet, add in your chicken filling and cheese and roll continue till you have your desired amount. Now top with a little more cheese and cover with foil bake 350 for 15 minutes or so till cheese is melted. Before you plate I top with warmed reserved salsa verde, onions, & cilantro.