Oats and Wheat Pancakes (Cheela) Recipe. This oats cheela is similar to Besan ka cheela, spiced pancakes made with chickpea flour. These can be served without any side since it tastes very good on its own. However a Chutney or a sambar compliments the taste.
The addition of oats adds fiber to your pancakes, as well as gives them a hearty, satisfying texture. The oats bulk up the batter without adding any unnecessary sugar or fat. These pancakes are made with oatmeal ground to a flour. You can have Oats and Wheat Pancakes (Cheela) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Oats and Wheat Pancakes (Cheela) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Oats and Wheat Pancakes (Cheela)
Ingredients of Oats and Wheat Pancakes (Cheela) Recipe
- It’s 100 g of whole wheat flour.
- You need 100 g of oats.
- It’s 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillies chopped.
- You need As needed of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and other spices.
- You need As needed of Oil for shallow frying.
I serve these with soy protein sausage links (BOCA brand) and a little pure Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend about one minute, or until ground to a flour consistency. Combine oat flour, salt, baking powder. Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal and Wheat Flour Blueberry Pancakes. I used whole wheat pastry flour, and next time, will probably just use that and cut out the white flour altogether.
Oats and Wheat Pancakes (Cheela) step by step
- Collect all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth pouring consistency mixture with the help of water..
- Heat a pan. Spread one spoon oil. Pour the batter and spread it evenly..
- Flip the pancake. And spread one spoon oil all over..
- Keep on flipping until done..
- Serve hot with Chutney, ghee & ketchup. Or you can have it as it is..
I used old-fashioned oats because I don't keep quick oats on hand..pudla besan oats cheela and even veg omelette , these wholesome pancakes go by so many names. These powerhouse pancakes are packed with Flour's used – chickpea, semolina, wheat, oats. Skip semolina and wheat if gluten free. Veggies used – tomato puree, grated bottle gourd.