Healthy eggless wheat pancakes Recipe. This is an easy basic pancake recipe that's as perfect for a lazy weekend brunch as it is a quick weekday breakfast. A recipe that begs for sweet toppings and a flowing Bonus: It's healthy, dairy free, oil free, nut free, and vegan! You're going to love these Eggless Whole Wheat Flax Pancakes.
These are one of the easiest to make even by beginners. Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat flour and without eggs. You can cook Healthy eggless wheat pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Healthy eggless wheat pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Healthy eggless wheat pancakes
Ingredients of Healthy eggless wheat pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch powder mixed with some water.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cooking or baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
You can even skip adding sugar for a sugar free pancake. For a healthier variation add jaggery or coconut sugar or palm jaggery. These easy healthy pancakes get their fluffy texture from whipped egg whites. Stack them high with fresh berries and a spoonful of low-fat yogurt.
Healthy eggless wheat pancakes instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add a half cup water and beat it to mix it properly.
- keep adding water to get the desired consistency.
- now add the vanilla essence & cardamom powder for that good taste.
- spread this mixture onto a frying pan or skillet and toss it over once it is brown.
- best served with chocolate sauce :).
These healthy eggless pancakes are a great choice for anyone who still wants to enjoy pancakes but in a healthier way. A quick Google search revealed that eggless pancakes are actually a thing and some normal homo sapiens make them. So I hopped right in, armed with whole wheat flour, baking. Try these healthy whole wheat, eggless pancakes, which make for a delicious, warm and sweet breakfast. A variety of chopped fruits make it perfect for vegetarians and individuals allergic to eggs.