Oats Pancake Recipe. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar. That means that while delicious, they're a simple carbohydrate.
Why I love Oat Flour Pancakes. I used to be "anti pancake" because I am the worst at flipping them. Really, it was that I was impatient and tried to flip them too early before they set. You can have Oats Pancake using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Oats Pancake Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Oats Pancake
Ingredients of Oats Pancake Recipe
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of suji.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fruit salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oil for greasing and cooking.
Place flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla, oil and egg in a food processor and puree until smooth. These Oat Flour Pancakes are soft and fluffy, slightly chewy and nutty, and super satisfying. Why you'll love these Oat Flour Pancakes: they're undetectably vegan and gluten-free. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Oats Pancake instructions
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fruit salt, along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency. When the bubbles form, mix gently. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp oil. Pour a spoonful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make 100 mm. (4”) thick round. Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns light brown in colour from both sides. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more pancakes. Serve immediate.
These pancakes are made with oatmeal ground to a flour. Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend about one minute, or until ground to a flour consistency. Our Oat Pancakes recipe is loved by adults and kids alike, so getting flipping and sharing these pancakes with your family and friends! I made edits to the photos and updated the recipe card to make a whole stack instead of just three! Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products.