Healthy zucchini bread Recipe. Healthy zucchini bread is a result of my local farmer's zucchini season in full swing. Therefore, super easy recipe and truly healthy zucchini bread. No white flour, no sugar, no oil without sacrificing the flavour or moistness.
Mix together the wet ingredients, including unsweetened applesauce. Combine the two and then pour into parchment lined loaf pan to bake. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until combined. You can have Healthy zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Healthy zucchini bread Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Healthy zucchini bread
Ingredients of Healthy zucchini bread Recipe
- It’s 1 Cup of white unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and cool.
This zucchini pancake recipe marries the warm-spiced flavors of zucchini bread with the ease of quick and healthy whole-grain pancakes. When topped with maple syrup and pecans, these zucchini bread pancakes make an irresistibly delicious breakfast. This zucchini bread recipe is super moist and super spicy, loaded with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. I tried several recipes before I asked my mom for her recipe.
Healthy zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 9 by 5 loaf pan with two sheets of parchment paper to easily lift bread out or use silicone pan..
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine..
- Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh. Please shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out any extra moisture..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, sugar, honey, yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil. Stir to combine..
- Transfer the shredded zucchini and wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Fold until combined..
- Pour batter into loaf. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in Center comes out with the few crumbs attached. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper and cool on wire rack for another 10 minutes. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days..
I go to the farmers market every Saturday and get these huge zucchinis, and this is the perfect use for them. It reminds me of my childhood. Use up your bumper crop with delicious zucchini bread recipes. Mix this veggie with chocolate, pineapple, banana or nuts for an easy quick bread. To make this we used: oat flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, olive oil, egg, vanilla extract, honey almond milk and zucchini.