Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 50 g of Plain Flour.
- It’s 50 g of Self-raising Flour.
- It’s 50 g of Oats.
- It’s 2 of ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegan butter (and a bit more for frying).
- It’s 200 ml of Alternate milk (I used oat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 of cap of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Icing Sugar- to your own taste.
Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes step by step
- Whizz (or mash) up the banana and vegan butter. Whizzing gives the pancakes a smoother texture, whereas mashing gives you more lumps of banana flavour. When combined, add the oats and salt..
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Take the banana mixture and add into the dry ingredients. Add the milk. Mix the ingredients until they're well combined; the batter should become quite thick. Add icing sugar if needed..
- Heat up a non-stick pan with a small amount of oil. When smoking hot dollop the pancake mix into the pan- use about 3 tablespoons. Flip the pancake and keep on the heat until both sides are golden brown and evenly cooked. Push on the top of the pancakes with the spatula to make sure they are cooked through..
- When done put the pancake onto a plate beneath a tea-towel to keep warm. Repeat until the batter is used up, you might need to add more oil between pancakes. Serve with what you like, I love these pancakes with banana, strawberries, maple syrup and pistachio..