Eggless oats banana pancakes Recipe. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – delicious, fluffy and quick to make pancakes for breakfast. These can be given to toddlers as well. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs.
I have already shared oats pancakes with eggs, and this eggless version is too simple to make within minutes and tastes distinctive. This oats pancake is suitable for. These quick and easy pancakes use minimal ingredients but create a tasty breakfast treat. You can have Eggless oats banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Eggless oats banana pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Eggless oats banana pancakes
Ingredients of Eggless oats banana pancakes Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of Oats Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour/Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey/Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 of th cup Milk/Almond Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 of overripe or ripe Banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla or Butterscotch essence.
- Prepare of Choco chips optional.
- It’s of Butter.
These pancakes are delicious served with honey, blueberries and seeds. For a more indulgent breakfast add dollops of whipped cream or yoghurt. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! What started as "blender oat pancakes" gone wrong morphed into this supreme stack of golden goodness – the victory was well earned.
Eggless oats banana pancakes step by step
- Pan roast the oats for a minute or two. Cool and grind them to a fine powder. Your Oats flour is ready..
- Add all the other ingredients except butter and choco chips and grind it to a smooth fine pouring consistency batter without any lumps..
- Transfer to a bowl and add tbsp of melted butter and choco chips. Give it a quick mix..
- Now heat a pan and a tsp of butter. Pour one ladle of batter and let it spread on it's own. Cook from both sides and transfer to a serving plate. Cook and arrange all the pancakes like this and top it with butter. Pour honey or maple syrup and serve with some sliced bananas. Done ! Health bhi Taste bhi😋.
- Note: The batter should not be too thin or too thick. You can add half milk and half water or even yoghurt if you wish..
How did I miss vegan banana pancakes recipe after all these years, especially that I have the best eggless pancakes and the best vegan pancakes I used a combination of all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, and quick cooking oats to add some fiber to the pancakes. Here's a simple and healthy breakfast recipe using oats. I usually get mails asking healthy recipes for kids. What I liked about this recipe is, it doesn't have the overpowering taste of banana and the combo of banana and choco chips works really well. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.