Super Yummy Taco Salad Recipe.
You can have Super Yummy Taco Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Super Yummy Taco Salad Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Super Yummy Taco Salad
Ingredients of Super Yummy Taco Salad Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of McCormick Mild taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 11 of Hydroponic Butter lettuce (or your favorite salad blend).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Newman's Own Medium Salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Daisy Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
Super Yummy Taco Salad instructions
- Add ground beef, onion powder, and red pepper flakes to a pan and cook until meat it browned through..
- Once meat is cooked then drain off excess grease then add back to pan.
- Mix taco seasoning in 3/4 cup of water and add to meat. Cook until meat and taco seasoning thicken and you see no excess water..
- Tear lettuce leaves into bowl or add your own salad blend. Top with 8 oz (1/2) meat mixture. This leaves the other half to eat tomorrow! (If reheating remaining meat in microwave the next day 2 min 30 seconds works great!).
- Top with cheese, salsa, and sour cream! Enjoy!!!.