Banana-oat pancakes Recipe. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, low. Ingredients in banana oat pancakes. oat flour (made from oats in blender). These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! You can have Banana-oat pancakes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Banana-oat pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Banana-oat pancakes
Ingredients of Banana-oat pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 175 g of oat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 240 ml of milk/buttermilk/yoghurt.
Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky. Making pancakes has never been easier than these clean-eating Banana Oat Blender Pancakes. Flour is replaced by oats, making them super healthy, and they go great with so many toppings! These easy vegan gluten free, banana oat pancakes will become your new favourite weekend breakfast (or lunch.or supper!).
Banana-oat pancakes step by step
- Gather and prepare all your ingredients.
- In a bowl put in the eggs and vanilla essence, whisk until well mixed..
- Add in the sugar and mashed banana, mix well.
- Mix in the oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder..
- Finally, pour in the milk and mix forming a course/ rough textured butter..
- Over medium heat, heat a little vegetable oil in your pan..
- Once heated, pour in some batter.
- Once bubbles start forming, the pancake is ready to flip. Flip it and cook the other side..
- Repeat the procedure until all the batter is cooked.
- Serve and enjoy..
Mix together oat flour, rolled oats. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes #healthy #glutenfree. Simple, kid-accommodating and ideal for spending bananas. Looking for healthy and tasty pancake recipe? This recipe will give you tasty pancakes that are sugar free and gluten free and everyone one will love them!