Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: Recipe.
You can cook Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes:
Ingredients of Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of oats powder.
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s As per taste of Jaggery Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: instructions
- Take a cup of oats and roast it then blend it to a fine powder..
- Mix all the dry ingredients [oats powder, jaggery powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt..
- Mash your bananas to a smooth paste. And mix it with your dry ingredients..
- Gradually add milk to your batter and whisk it well. Make sure no lumps are formed. Batter should be a little thick and should not be in a dropping consistency..
- Now preheat a pan and grease it with oil and heat it properly..
- Once your pan is heated properly pour your batter into the pan like small dosas and cook it on one side..
- Flip it on another side and cook it. Once your pancake is cooked well serve it with a hot cup of milk and decorate it with two pieces of bananas on top and pour some honey or maple syrup on it..
- And your pancakes are ready..