T's Kaiserschmarrn with apple sauce Recipe.
You can cook T's Kaiserschmarrn with apple sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best T's Kaiserschmarrn with apple sauce Recipe – Recipe: Yummy T's Kaiserschmarrn with apple sauce
Ingredients of T's Kaiserschmarrn with apple sauce Recipe
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour (self raising or wheat, whichever one prefers).
- It’s 10 grams of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 of icing sugar for dusting.
- Prepare 1 of blueberries or raspberries if desired.
- It’s 1 of a pinch of salt.
- You need of sugar.
T's Kaiserschmarrn with apple sauce instructions
- Separate egg and egg yolks..
- Add flour and milk to the egg yolks and whisk..
- Whisk the whites separately with vanilla sugar and salt until it's light and fluffy and it fold into the flour mix..
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and pour the mix into the pan, cover and let it cook. (To check if it's done insert a kebab stick into it. If the stick comes out clean Kaiserschmarrn is done).
- For apple sauce; cut the apples into wedges. Add about 1 tablespoon of butter into a separate pan. Add the apples into the pan along with 2-3 tablespoons of water, cinnamon sticks and sugar to taste. Cover the pan and let the apples cook until they are almost reduced to thick sauce like consistency..
- Break the Kaiserschmarrn into pieces and serve into a plate. Drizzle some icing sugar over it and top it with berries and enjoy with warm apple sauce!.