Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe. Healthy pumpkin oatmeal pancakes made with pumpkin puree, oats, pumpkin pie spices & maple syrup. Naturally gluten free & dairy free! These healthy pumpkin pancakes are made with pumpkin puree, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract.
Try out these pumpkin protein pancakes for a higher protein option or these sweet potato chocolate chip pancakes where you can swap out the. Blueberry pancakes, pumpkin pancakes, chocolate peanut butter pancakes, or just the simple basics—you'll find it all here and burst into a happy dance after. These high protein pumpkin pancakes are easy to make. You can cook Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
Ingredients of Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quick cook oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Scoop whey protein powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Soymilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pumpkin butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
Blend together pumpkin puree, cottage cheese, coconut oil, pumpkin spice, dry Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes are made with Greek yogurt and pumpkin puree. These sweet cakes make the perfect breakfast for fall and Halloween-get. These pumpkin protein pancakes are packed with delicious ingredients to make a healthy and satisfying fall breakfast! They didn't cook all the way through.
Protein Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients. Will look slightly watery but this is a good thing..
- Melt butter in pan or skillet on medium to medium high heat. Wait until butter is bubbling a little..
- Pour small amount of batter in pan. Around 4 inches in diameter. Wait until batter is bubbling, 3-4 minutes. Then flip pancake and cook for half the time..
- Add more butter to pan and repeat. Serve with maple syrup or spread with pumpkin butter. Makes 4-5 small pancakes..
Adding the eggs at the end after pulsing the oatmeal into a flour is probably a good idea. No protein powder needed in this recipe for Pumpkin Protein Pancakes! Enjoy a batch for breakfast or a snack on a busy day! Time for another delicious recipe- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes. Today I'm super excited because the lovely Brittany from Eating Bird Food is here!