Crazy easy Chilli Recipe. My family enjoys it once a week. This is a very low heat recipe (my daughter is not a fan of spicy food). Italian Seasoning Mix Chili Seasoning Mix.
A very easy chili recipe that you throw together in the slow cooker and enjoy at the end of the day. Perfect for busy people who want to eat healthy. Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos). You can have Crazy easy Chilli using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Crazy easy Chilli Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Crazy easy Chilli
Ingredients of Crazy easy Chilli Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of mince garlic optional.
- It’s 2 can of chili beans.
- It’s 2 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of spices to taste salt, pepper, chili powder.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese and crackers or tortillas optional.
The BEST quick & easy chili recipe! It satisfies a hungry crowd, uses economical ingredients, and tastes just right on a chilly (pun intended!) winter weekend. Contest-winning chili with an amazing flavor twist that people go crazy over! Quick and easy in the slow cooker – and healthy, too!
Crazy easy Chilli instructions
- In a large pot brown your ground beef once ground beef is browned add your onions garlic and bell peppers and let cook together for about 5 minutes.
- Then add your beans and your canned tomatoes and your spices to taste and put the lid on and let it simmer for about 1 hour..
- Then add your optional cheese and enjoy with your crackers or tortillas on the side! :).
With so many variations of this easy-to-make meal, you'll stay full and satisfied until it's springtime again. This easy chili is quick and homemade and calls for ground beef, beans, spices, and This easy chili isn't just a recipe. Find this Pin and more on !!! Crazy for Crust Recipes!!! by Crazy for Crust – Easy Recipes and. Derek and Shane from Excuse Proof Fitness shows how to make a quick and easy turkey chili recipe in a crock-pot or slow cooker.