Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe. Salmon and Summer Veggies in Foil – Cooking Classy. You can never have too many. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker.
Great recipe for Vickys No-Bake Oat Energy Bombs, GF DF Pressure Cooking Today Instant Pot & Pressure Cooker Recipes Pressure Cooking Today. This slow cooker chilli con carne recipe couldn't be easier to make and is perfect for feeding large groups. You can cook Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe – How to Cook Delicious Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF
Ingredients of Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of courgette/zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 of red or yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 260 grams of sweet corn.
- You need 800 grams of canned kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 800 grams of canned chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 120 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of tobasco (optional).
Add some chocolate to the chilli towards the end to give some extra depth, but the recipe will still be delicious even if you decide to leave this step out. Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker. If you get a chance, stir the chilli halfway through the cooking time, quickly replacing the lid. Great recipe for Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven on it's lowest setting, gas 1 / 95C / 200°F OR ready a crockpot on the stove or a slow cooker, whatever you prefer.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish with a lid or the crockpot / slowcooker.
- Cook for 6 – 8 hours.
I like to use fruit in my salads as well as vegetables and I find the flavour of an orange goes really well with beetroot and red Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! The meat is SO TENDER and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty! Slow cooked chicken curry, flavoured with capsicum, onion and tomato. Assorted vegetables cooked in a thick creamy sauce.