Chili Homemade Recipe.
You can cook Chili Homemade using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Chili Homemade Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Chili Homemade
Ingredients of Chili Homemade Recipe
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef ( I used 97/3).
- It’s 3/4 of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper orange, yellow or red.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chili seasoning (i use McCorrmick's).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pace picante medium salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 can of Chili flavored Stewed tomatoes ( I use rotel or Hunts) not drained.
- It’s 1 can of Light Red kidney beans undrained.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto beans undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of Red kidney beans.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Chedder cheese.
Chili Homemade step by step
- Brown meat with onion,bell pepper and all the seasonings. Drain.
- Add the chili seasoning and a splash of water to the meat, stir..
- Pour into crockpot. Add the rest of the ingredience, stir and let simmer for two to three hours..
- Shred some cheese and grab some crackers or chips (i like nacho cheese doritos) and enjoy. You can even make a grilled cheese to eat with it..