Jacket Potatoes with Chili Con Carne Recipe.
You can have Jacket Potatoes with Chili Con Carne using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Jacket Potatoes with Chili Con Carne Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Jacket Potatoes with Chili Con Carne
Ingredients of Jacket Potatoes with Chili Con Carne Recipe
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Chili Con Carne.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- You need 1 dash of Parsley (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Flavored coarsely ground salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 of Chili pepper, Tabasco (as desired).
Jacket Potatoes with Chili Con Carne instructions
- Scrub the potatoes well and cut in half..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, then heat in the microwave at 600 W for 5-7 minutes. When a skewer can easily pass through, they're ready..
- Place into a heatproof container or onto a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper and season with salt and pepper..
- Top with a generous amount of cheese..
- Bake in an toaster oven or oven at 250℃ for 5 minutes. When the cheese has melted and it's lightly browned, it's ready..
- Easy and Simple Mexican Chili Con Carne. Top with a generous amount of warm chili con carne. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146564-easy-and-simple-mexican-chilli-con-carne.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of grated cheese on top of the chili con carne for a delicious double cheese taste..
- Finally, sprinkle with parsley. If you like it spicy, top with some chili powder or Tabasco..