Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat Recipe. Watch how to make mango salsa in this short recipe video! Mango salsa is fresh, delicious and simple to make with basic ingredients! Hi friends today i m doing a delicious summer special snack recipe nothing but Mango Salsa.
Mango salsa is a spicy, sweet and tangy salsa made with ripe mangoes, red bell pepper, onions and spices. The taste and flavor of this Mexican inspired mango salsa is similar to our very own Indian chaat dishes. Till the mangoes are in season, do try. You can cook Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat
Ingredients of Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat Recipe
- You need 1 cup of small salted Biscuits or cheeselings.
- It’s 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoons of or more Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of masala Peanuts.
- You need 1 teaspoons of raw mango peeled and finely cubed.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ripe mango peeled and finely cubed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mint leaves chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of besan Sev.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat masala or according to taste.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Coriander- mint chutney.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of sweet tamarind chutney.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
This Mango Salsa is juicy, sweet, refreshing summer in a bowl! Serve this fresh mango salsa with chips or with a plate of tacos. You can even serve this as a This simple and colorful mango salsa is super easy to make! It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious.
Mango Salsa Biscuit Gatpat Chaat step by step
- Gather all the ingredients..
- Take Biscuits in a bowl and slightly /coarsely crush them..
- Add chopped onion, tomatoes, green chillies, masala peanuts, raw mango, ripe mango, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, chaat masala, lemon juice, coriander leaves, pomegranate kernels and mint leaves and mix very well..
- Add besan sev and namkeen mixture and mix well.
- Mix both the chutneys just before serving. Garnish with some more coriander leaves, sev and pomegranate kernels and serve the chaat immediately in any serving bowl.
Aloo appetizer Apptizer beans Bread Burfi Chaat Cheese Chutney Coconut contest Curry Dal Dessert. This Mango Salsa is light and refreshing, and can be eaten with chips, seared tropical fish like mahi mahi, chicken, and more. Plus, whenever I serve it at a party, it goes SO fast. It's one of those special dishes that people get really excited about, but is incredibly simple to make. Mango Salsa Recipe is fresh, juicy and outrageously delicious accompaniment for grilled salmon, fish tacos, chicken or simply with chips.