Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta Recipe. Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini.
Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat. You can try find out more about Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. You can have Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- You need 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
Meatloaf often gets a bad rap but it's easy to make good meatloaf. Place remaining turkey mixture overtop of feta and shape the whole thing into a rough loaf. Zucchini and feta are a match made in heaven and are wonderful together in savory muffins. Turkey and zucchini meatloaf. by: Sandra.
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Put the mixture in a loaf pan and leveled the top with a spoon. Add the rest of ketchup on top of it and spread it. Includes zucchini, rolled oats, chopped onion, egg substitute, grated parmesan cheese, fat free milk, chopped cilantro, garlic cloves, dried basil, dried oregano, kosher salt, extra lean ground beef, ketchup, brown sugar, dijon mustard, worcestershire. pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat. Recipe from Giada di Laurentis on foodnetwork.com – DELICIOUS!!! Combine all ingredients except the turkey.