Mini apple pie Recipe. Remove the extra pie dough from the refrigerator, cut out your designs for the tops of the pies, and place them on top. I love these mini pies because I can serve several different types together and everyone can select their favorite. This mini apple pie uses Granny Smith apples.
Using large round cookie cutter, cut out rounds. Mini Apple Pie There's something magical about petite desserts. Perhaps it's the promise of a bite-sized satisfaction for the sweet tooth, but regardless the reason for their appeal, miniature desserts are convenient to have at get togethers so your guests can simply pick one (or two) up and not fuss with slicing or fumble with a fork and. You can have Mini apple pie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mini apple pie Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Mini apple pie
Ingredients of Mini apple pie Recipe
- You need 8 pack of crescent rolls.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of apple pie spice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of apple.
These mini apple pies are the best because not only are they absolutely delicious, but they're portioned out for you—no pie cutting necessary! Pie Dough – use a pre-made, refrigerated pie crust for convenience! Apple Juice – adds moisture without watering down the apple flavor. Vanilla Extract – enhances other flavors and adds.
Mini apple pie step by step
- Place rolls on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Mix brown sugar and apple pie spice and spread on top of each roll.
- Core and peel an apple. Slice it into 8 pieces. Melt butter and dip apple slices in it.
- Place a piece of apple on the large end of crescent roll and roll up drizzling the tops with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until brown.
An easy recipe for Mini Apple Pies! These mini apple pies are a smaller version of a classic apple pie with vanilla and cinnamon flavors! Mini Apple Pies are the perfect thing to serve at a dinner party since they are so easy to serve. These little tasty treats are always a hit. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat.