Easy Meatloaf Recipe. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top.
Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. This Easy Meatloaf is a favorite at my house. It's the recipe we always use when we want a meatloaf that's tender, super moist and utterly delicious! You can cook Easy Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Easy Meatloaf
Ingredients of Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 5 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 packages of wheat saltines crushed.
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of katcup.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of worshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 large of bag of baby carrots.
- You need 10 of potatoes cut in half lenght wise.
This easy meatloaf recipe is made with beef chuck, stuffed with cheese & is so GOOD. This Meatloaf Recipe is my family's favorite and it's SO incredibly easy to make. Meatloaf may seem like a vintage recipe no one makes anymore, but these recipes will have you wondering why. It's the perfect home-cooked meal that the entire family will enjoy.
Easy Meatloaf step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix everything but carrots and potatoes in large bowl.
- shape meat in deep baking dish cover with carrots and potatoes top with foil.
- place in heated oven on top rack for approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- remove foil and continue to bake till potatoes can be easily poked with a fork.
- remove and serve.
Discover easy meatloaf recipes from My Food and Family. Meatloaf is hands down one of the most comforting of comfort foods out there, and our easy meatloaf recipes are no different. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. And it's easy to sneak veggies into a meatloaf mixture.