Italian style meatloaf Recipe. The Italian style versus the American Meatloaf! I do tweak it one tiny bit. This is now my official meatloaf recipe.
Italian-style meatloaf is a spin on the classic dish with Italian seasonings, sweet marinara sauce This twist on the classic meatloaf is a great main dish that can stretch well with accompaniment of. This recipe is one for the books! An old school classic done my way! You can have Italian style meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Italian style meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Italian style meatloaf
Ingredients of Italian style meatloaf Recipe
- You need of meat.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef, lower fat is better.
- You need of veggies.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 each of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 each of fresh basil, about a handful.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of other.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of grinds black pepper.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Bread crumbs or rolled oats.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 3 cup of tomato sauce.
Start with a simple meatloaf then pour on pasta sauce for quick Italian flavor. MORE+ LESS Polpettone is an Italian-style meatloaf with flavors that will put it on par with the beef-based, tomato ketchup-flavored meatloaf of your childhood. Made with two different kinds of cheese, parsley, onion. Paul's Italian-Style Meatloaf. by Outta Here.
Italian style meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all your meat into a large bowl.
- Chop your onion, I happen to use green onions this time because that's what I had this time, but usually I use regular yellow onion.
- Chiffonade (cut in strips across the width) your fresh basil.
- Dice your garlic cloves.
- Dice your bell peppers, I had baby ones so I used more since they were small..
- Break your eggs into a small bowl and scramble them. Add to meat bowl..
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the meat bowl.
- Mix well, I just use my hands..
- Form a loaf, this is on a 9 X 12 roasting pan..
- If you desire, about 10-15 minutes before finished, spread the tomato sauce on top to allow it to cook in. I am not a big fan of doing this, so I don't..
- Cook for 60-70 minutes, an internal temp of 160°F..
- Let rest about 5-10 minutes before cutting..
- This time I served with corn, Pablo pepper rice..
Rockin' Italian-Style Meatloaf recipe from the Food Network Star. If you like meatloaf, you will surely love this recipe. Shape a free-form loaf onto an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Meatloaf is one of those foods that either people love it or they hate it – there doesn't seem to be much middle ground. My family especially enjoyed this Italian-Style Meatloaf.