Homemade Samosa Recipe. Now you can make the best roll and samosa patti at home with this simple yet detailed recipe. Also dont waste the cut outs make papdi for. Easy and economical homemade samosa sheets.
All you need are simple ingredients, you already have in your pantry. Once you try out this recipe, you won't go back to store bought Samosa Wrappers. Homemade samosa dough is great but requires some patience and time, two things I do Samosa is traditionally filled with spicy potato mixture in India and Pakistan, but in the Middle East the most. You can have Homemade Samosa using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Homemade Samosa Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Homemade Samosa
Ingredients of Homemade Samosa Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s ¼ cup of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chili.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need ½ tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 5 of kaju.
- It’s 5 of raisins.
- It’s as required of Oil for deep fry.
I have already shared the Samosa Recipe on the blog, Today I prepared video of making Samosa and wanted to share it. Samosa Patti is a truly handy ingredient to have in stock. In this recipe, we show you how to make and store Homemade Samosa Patti. I made this Samosa Chaat the day I made homemade Samosa but I couldn't get around sharing it until today.
Homemade Samosa instructions
- Preparation of Samosa Flour: First, take 2 cups of flour in a large bowl. You can use wheat flour as an alternative. Now add 4 tablespoons parsley, ½ tablespoons salt and mix well. Now add 4 cups of oil and mash the fine flour and mix well. Do not skimp in mixing the oil, as it is most important to make the samosas crusted..
- Now mix it well and take care that the dough starts forming. Add ½ cup of water to it and start kneading the dough. Knead the hard dough by adding water as needed. Now apply oil to the dough and keep it covered for 20 minutes..
- Shaping, Folding and Filling Samosa: After 20 minutes, knead the dough again. Now take a ball-shaped dough and apply oil on it. Roll out the flour into an egg or oval shape..
- Now cut it horizontally into two equal parts with the help of a knife. Now make a cone by applying water to it. Press gently so that it seals properly. Now fill the stuffing of 2 tablespoons samosas in this cone..
- First heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas on low heat. Alternatively, you can preheat the oven and then bake the samosas at 180 degrees Celcius for 40 minutes. Stir them occasionally, and fry on low heat for at least 15 minutes..
- Once the potato samosa is golden and crisp, take it out on the kitchen paper. Finally, enjoy potato samosas with green chutney and tamarind chutney..
With Diwali and the festive season around the corner, this would make a great party. Download Homemade samosa stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Samosas are a great Indian appetiser that can be easily made. Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Mini samosa recipe (Triangle samosa) / Samsa – with video. I had long time wish to try this mini samosa (or samsa as we call it).