PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. While I absolutely love protein pancakes, the preparation process surrounding protein pancakes can sometimes deter me from making them in the morning.
Chocolate peanut butter cup and blueberries protein pancakes. Picture courtesy of The Oatmeal Artist. Although you might think you're seeing pancakes, don't expect them to be as light and fluffy. You can have PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes
Ingredients of PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbs. of Peanut Butter, creamy.
- You need 1 C. of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Coconut Oil.
Like any good oatmeal, this one has tons of complex carbs to start your day. And to power your brain and keep you full until noon, there are two. Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes. back to all recipes. These gluten-free pancakes are fast to whip up and freeze super well.
PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk the 2 eggs. Add yogurt and baking powder, whisk together..
- In a small dish, place 1 Tbs. of peanut butter and microwave for 10-15 seconds, then add to the egg/yogurt mixture and whisk to combine thoroughly..
- Then stir in oats and 2 Tbs. of the chocolate chips..
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place a spoonful or two of battery in pan, form into a pancake shape. Cook about 2 min. on each side..
- In a small dish add remaining ½ Tbs. peanut butter, 1 Tbs. chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Heat in the microwave at 10-15 second intervals, stirring until melted, combined and smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over pancakes as a topping..
Perfect to make on the weekend and enjoy throughout the week! For a complete meal, have it with some creamy nut or seed butter , or creamy plant-based yogurt. Oat pancakes recipe – Fluffy, delicious & super quick to make oatmeal pancakes. Serve them with any topping of you choice. These oat pancakes are not only quick and easy to make but also taste delicious & are.