Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) Recipe. These Sugar-Free, Oil-Free Oatmeal Pancakes are made entirely from oats and have NO added sugar or oil! Free of sweeteners; c'mon, you can top them with maple syrup if you want, why add I make healthy, lower sugar recipes that also cater to my family's allergies. I eat a little bit of everything.
We've used Ready Brek in our Oat Pancakes because they These Oat Pancakes are perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fit well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. The Low Carb Med Style Plan. Add egg and bicarbonate of soda and mix. You can cook Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free)
Ingredients of Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) Recipe
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- You need of Strawberries (or any fruit you want).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cheese spread (you can use plain yogurt instead).
- It’s 1 tsp of honey (you can use maple syrup instead).
- It’s of Olive oil spray (you can use any oil you want or any cooking spray).
Heat oil/butter into frying pan and when hot spoon pancake mix into pan. When the top of the pancakes bubble, turn over and allow to brown on. Low Calorie Pancakes Recipes on Yummly Low Calorie Pancakes, Raspberry Chia Protein Pancakes gf, Low Calorie, Low Calorie Blueberry Pancakes.
Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) step by step
- Mix the eggs for 30 seconds then apply your oats and complete mixing.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Prepare the pan by applying any oil or spray just so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Put all the mixture in the pan.
- Add strawberries on the mixture while cooking.
- Flip the pancake after 3mins.
- Cook for another 2 or 3 mins.
- Now we got our pancake ready. Let’s add the toppings….
- Put some strawberries (or literally any fruit you want) but I prefer berry fruits for this recipe.
- Add cheese spread on the middle and add honey all the way.
- Now do yourself a green tea cup and enjoy a super healthy homemade pancake for breakfast 😋.
Low Calorie Peanut Butter Fruit DipLady Behind the Curtain. fat free cream cheese, splenda, peanut powder, low fat vanilla yogurt. The healthiest low-fat, low-sugar and high protein pancake toppings so you can be flipping healthy this Pancake Day. These pancake toppings hit the sweet spot without maxing out your daily calorie count. Try using bananas and oats instead of flour. You can keep leftovers in the refrigerator for at least a week.