Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers Recipe.
You can have Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers
Ingredients of Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers Recipe
- Prepare 3 of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- It’s 250 grams of Lean Mince Meat.
- It’s 6 slice of Pepper Jack Cheese (or something with a little kick).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 300 grams of Rice (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers step by step
- Remove center and seeds of bell peppers then wash out.
- Cut jalapeno & onion into small slices (Jalapeno seeds optional).
- Heat pan on low heat and cook meat until brown.
- Add 150ml water to meat stir, then add, kidney beans, onion & jalapenos. Heat for 5 mins stir well.
- Add chilli powder & Worcestershire sauce, stir and simmer.
- Preheat oven No 4.
- Add meat mixture from saucepan to hollowed out peppers, filling to the top. Finally placing 1 slice or grated cheese over top of each pepper.
- Place in oven (middle shelf) on baking tray for 5 – 10 mins.