Burrito Bowl Recipe.
You can have Burrito Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Burrito Bowl Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Burrito Bowl
Ingredients of Burrito Bowl Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma, Red kidney beans.
- Prepare As needed of Vegetables like Capsicum, carrot, sweet corn as per your choice.
- You need as needed of 2 tomatoes,1 onion, 4-5 leaves of Spring onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need As needed of 1 /2 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala salt to taste.
- You need 3-4 tsp of Oil, 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- You need as required of Cheese to garnish,Nachos optional, Salsa.
Burrito Bowl step by step
- Soak rice for around 15-20 mins, boil the rice by adding some salt. Put 2 tsp oil in a pan then add all chopped Veggies and saute for around 5mins add ginger garlic paste, salt to taste.
- For Rajma: Soak Rajma overnight and boil in pressure cooker and get about 6-7 whistles. Then Put 1-1/2 tsp oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds after that fry chopped tomatoes and onion for dry gravy, saute for 2-3 mins add all spices to it add boiled Rajma and lets have a nice boil to the gravy..
- For Salsa: finely chopped spring onions and tomatoes, add coriander leaves, salt and green chillies optional..
- Assemble now Layer of Rice, second layer Rajma gravy and third layer Rice on that top up Salsa and Cheese, Nachos.