Italian Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. Turkey meatloaf gets an Italian flair through the use of Italian-style bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. All Reviews for Italian Style Turkey Meatloaf. Italian meatloaf made with ground turkey, sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasonings may very well be the best turkey meatloaf ever!
Italians have an incredible version that is a blend of ground. Italian Turkey Meatloaf is a great weeknight dinner. Looking for a low-carb Italian meatloaf recipe that still packs serious flavor? You can have Italian Turkey Meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Italian Turkey Meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty Italian Turkey Meatloaf
Ingredients of Italian Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey (1 Italian seasoned, 1 regular).
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of crimini mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian season.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare A few of drops of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Look no further than our Italian Turkey Meatloaf recipe! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground I substituted Italian seasoning for Marjoram (which I don't have) and low sodium tomato sauce for. Italian Turkey Meatloaf that's easy to make or meal prep with Italian herbs and spices, plenty of fresh garlic and Romano cheese.
Italian Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Chop onion and mushrooms and sauté in a little olive oil.
- Mix bread crumbs, eggs, 1/3 cup ketchup, milk, sugar, garlic, pepper, salt and Italian seasoning in a bowl….
- Add ground meat, onion and mushrooms to breadcrumb mixture and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, BBQ sauce, honey, hot sauce and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, put meat mixture in pan and form in a football shape.
- Add half of the ketchup mixture to top of meatloaf spreading it evenly.
- Pour water in pan around the meatloaf.
- Bake for for 40 minutes, then add remaining ketchup mixture, then bake for another 20 minutes..
An easy meatloaf will make a double meal for us, first for dinner and. This lightened-up version of a classic meatloaf uses ground turkey instead of ground beef. It's flavored with my favorite Italian herbs for a truly unique take on a classic. Be the first to rate & review! Italian Turkey Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.