Easy slow cooker chicken chili Recipe. Hearty chicken chili with a bit of zip from RO*TEL® tomatoes. Cream cheese makes it richer and creamier than a standard broth-based white chicken Super easy to assemble – just throw everything in the slow cooker. This one will stand out in the crowd at any chili cook-off/tasting.
I can't even tell you how many times we've made this easy slow cooker chicken chili in the past few years. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is perfect for busy weeks! Make it with chicken thighs or breasts, onions, celery, black beans, frozen corn, chicken broth, tomato puree, and spices. You can have Easy slow cooker chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy slow cooker chicken chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Easy slow cooker chicken chili
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker chicken chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 can of southwest corn w/ peppers.
- It’s 1 can of black beans-rinsed.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 each of white onion.
- It’s 1 can of green chilies-optional.
- It’s 4 of uncooked chicken breasts-rinsed.
- It’s 2 cup of white rice- cooked or steamed.
- You need 4 dash of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of mexican cheese or american shreddded.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Combine everything in a crockpot or slow cooker, and let it simmer all day while you're away. The slow cooker does all the work with this easy, flavorful, and healthy white chicken chili. This "dump and go" dinner will become a family favorite! Pour two cups of chicken broth over the contents in the cooker and then give everything a brief stir.
Easy slow cooker chicken chili instructions
- Chop onion. Open all cans. And rinsed beans..
- To slow cooker add: corn, beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning and chicken breasts on top but covered a bit with the sauce..
- Cook for 10 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
- 30 minutes before it is done take chicken out and shred between two forks. Shred to desired thickness..
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and finish cooking.
- Cook or steam rice.
- Serve atop the rice mixture with your choice of toppings voilà!.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day! And for good reason, this is the Six hours of slow cooking creates the best chili ever!