Ina's Mini Meatloaf Recipe. What beginning (or experienced) cook wouldn't want to make Ina's meatloaf? Before I made Ina's meatloaf, I had always made meatloaf in a loaf pan. While the results on a baking sheet would hardly win a beauty contest, I really enjoyed it cooked this way.
A meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Easy Mini Meatloaf muffins are made with ground beef or ground turkey and topped with a delicious meatloaf sauce. You can have Ina's Mini Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Ina's Mini Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Ina's Mini Meatloaf
Ingredients of Ina's Mini Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s of Meatloaf.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 4 oz of mushrooms – diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion – diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper – diced.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic – minced.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of pepper, onion powder, garlic powder – to taste.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of reduced sugar ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of favorite hot sauce for spice (optional).
They are easier and healthier than traditional meatloaf. Slash the bake time of meatloaf when you make mini-loaves. You might be wondering where the "loaf" part of this recipe comes into the picture, and really, besides using traditional meatloaf ingredients, it is loaf-free. Mini meatloaves made with Ground Beef with a variety of ingredients and toppings.
Ina's Mini Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl except the ketchup, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce..
- Using a lightly greased muffin pan, fill each muffin spot about 3/4 full with the turkey mixture..
- Cook for 40 min.
- Mix ketchup, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in separate bowl..
- After meat is done cooking, top each meatloaf with sauce mixture..
- Cook far an additional 5-10 minutes..
Try a classic mini meatloaf, or one of four new varieties. Just grab a personal mini-meatloaf and dig in! Two mini-meatloaves is the right portion for a hungry person! Another awesome thing about individual muffin pan meatloaves is that they are easy to freeze. Cook mini meat loaves in single-serving portions for super juicy meat loaf in half the usual cooking time.