Oats banana pancakes Recipe. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
These fluffy banana oat pancakes are a deliciously healthy, naturally sweetened breakfast for lazy mornings. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes #healthy #glutenfree. Simple, kid-accommodating and ideal for spending bananas. You can cook Oats banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Oats banana pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Oats banana pancakes
Ingredients of Oats banana pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of and 2 tbsp milk.
- It’s 1 of big banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky. In addition to this recipe being gluten-free, it's also refined sugar-free! Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal!
Oats banana pancakes step by step
- Firstly blend oats and make fine powder..
- Now in a bowl take oats powder and add egg, cinnamon powder, honey, mash banana, baking soda and milk, make a smooth paste..
- Heat a nonstick pan and grease with butter. pour a ladleful of prepared pancake batter do not spread..
- Simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Flip over the pancakes and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until cooked through..
- Garnish with honey or butter.
Most banana oat pancake recipes might advise that you can blend all your ingredients together in a blender, however I find that blending your rolled oats to make oat flour first yields much better results. Making pancakes has never been easier than these clean-eating Banana Oat Blender Pancakes. Flour is replaced by oats, making them super healthy, and they go great with so many toppings! Simply add old fashion or quick-cooking oats to your blender, food processor. You won't feel guilty eating these naturally sweet pancakes!