Spicy Vegetarian Chili Recipe.
You can cook Spicy Vegetarian Chili using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Spicy Vegetarian Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Spicy Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Prepare 2 can of Corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Black beans.
- It’s 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes with green pepper.
- It’s 1 large of White onion.
- It’s 1/4 can of Red chili peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Chili powder.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Jasmine rice.
Spicy Vegetarian Chili step by step
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Chop the white onion and add it to the pot..
- Cook the onion until it begins to turn translucent. Add the cans of corn, beans, and tomatoes to the onions and stir well..
- As the canned foods are heating up, open the red chili can and pull one or two chili peppers out to be chopped. This is where the heat of this dish comes from, so it's up to you how many you'd like to add. Chop the peppers into small pieces and add to the pot along with some of the juice from the can (again, be careful not to make it too hot).
- If you'd like to serve the dish with jasmine rice, put the rice on to cook now..
- Continue cooking the chili until it is a good consistency and is hot. Watch how much liquid is in the pot. If you feel like you want the chili thinner, add water. If you want it thicker, boil the chili longer..
- Serve with sour cream and cheddar cheese on top and enjoy!.