Pineapple salsa Recipe. This colorful pineapple salsa recipe will be a big hit. Perhaps pineapple salsa sounds crazy at first glance, but it's not when you think about it. Spicy, sweet, colorful, and delicious – this is a versatile tropical salsa that goes well with any type of meat or seafood! "A fruit and vegetable salsa!
Pineapple Salsa made even more delicious by grilling the pineapple, red bell peppers, red onions AND jalapeno! This easy Pineapple Salsa recipe makes everything better! This Easy Pineapple Salsa is light and fresh with just a hint of heat. You can have Pineapple salsa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Pineapple salsa Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Pineapple salsa
Ingredients of Pineapple salsa Recipe
- Prepare 1/2 of pine apple.
- It’s 1 of small cucumber.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato.
- You need 1/2 of chilli.
- It’s 1 of small lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
It makes an amazing dip for chips but is also amazing I've been making this pineapple salsa for years now, but I'm finally just getting. Many pineapple salsa recipes call for roasted peppers, dry seasonings or heavy dressings. Serve this pineapple salsa as a dip with chips, as a salad addition, or as a topping for a wide range of. Fresh pineapple salsa is easy to prepare!
Pineapple salsa step by step
- Cut the pineapple,chilli,tomato, onion, cucumber into small pieces..
- Take one large bowl, add all chopped ingredients and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well, sprinkle salt and chaat masala and mix.
- Pineapple salsa is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves..
A vibrant blend of sweet pineapple, tomatoes, jalapenos This delicious pineapple salsa recipe highlights fresh and colorful ingredients combined to add bold. Serve with chips or over grilled chicken, fish or pork. Top on burritos, quesadillas or tacos. How to make Pineapple Salsa: This is a blender salsa, meaning that we will make it in either a blender or a food processor. It gives a blended salsa mixture, similar to that you would buy at a market. #anappetizinglife #Cooking Channel #EasyRecipes This Pineapple Salsa with Serrano Pepper is super simple to make and it goes well with chicken or fish.