Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe. A lower carb low in fat easy to cook turkey meatloaf recipe that will have people craving meatloaf. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. The meatloaf was EXCELLENT but the sauce was lacking.
Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. These mini-meatloaf cupcakes cook much faster than regular meatloaf which can take up to an hour or more. They also are easier for quick freezing or defrosting, packing for lunches, or taking on-the-go. You can cook Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce
Ingredients of Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of chipotle peppers, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of Mashed potatoes and basil for topping.
If you don't have a muffin pan, my sweet potato Shepherd's pie is another great option that cooks in a. After savoring these meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato "icing," you may never make meatloaf the same way again. Try this simple recipe for meatloaf cupcakes. Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children.
Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chop onion, bell pepper and garlic. Place in a food processor or blender. Blend until well combined. Melt butter in a saute pan over medium high heat. Saute the blended vegetables until the onions are tender and the extra moisture has evaporated. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, cooled vegetables, Worcestershire sauce and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Form the ground beef into baseball sized portions; place in a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners..
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chipotle peppers and honey. Spoon the sauce over the meat. Place the muffin tin on a cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F..
- Garnish with any extra sauce, and top with mashed potatoes before serving. I use a cupcake frosting piping set to swirl the mashed potatoes on top of the meat like it's frosting. Enjoy!.
Went looking for meatloaf recipes today after you posted the pizza video on. This cheesy and delicious muffin-tin dinner has it all (and then some). cups Muir Glen™ organic Cabernet marinara pasta sauce. Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Was considering making mini meatloaf cups in the instant pot with my silicone cupcake liners. I followed this recipe, and added a bit of BBQ sauce to the top of each one and then made them into a shepards. These meatloaf cupcakes are bound to excite your children.