Simple Stovetop Chili Recipe. This simple recipe for stovetop beef chili has a lot of flavor since the onions and ground beef are cooked together creating the base of the dish. The beef absorbs some of the onion flavors. Закрыть. A big ol' batch of chili warms up any occasion.
A big ol' batch of chili warms up any occasion. It's quick, easy, and a simple crowd-feeder (and pleaser!) – especially at Super Bowl parties. After making its way to Texas a few hundred years ago. You can cook Simple Stovetop Chili using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple Stovetop Chili Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Simple Stovetop Chili
Ingredients of Simple Stovetop Chili Recipe
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced (optional).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cans (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 2 cans (16 oz.) of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth or water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp. of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt (or more, to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Suggested Toppings:.
- You need of ·sour cream.
- Prepare of ·shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of ·oyster crackers.
- Prepare of ·sliced avocado.
- It’s of ·sriracha.
View full nutritional breakdown of Ali's Simple Stovetop Turkey Chili calories by ingredient. In a large pot combine chili seasoned tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes and. When you think of making chili, you may think that it is going to be a lengthy Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate..chili is a family favorite, and you can make it in an Instant Pot, slow cooker or on the stovetop. Brown the ground beef over medium heat for a few minutes until crumbly.
Simple Stovetop Chili instructions
- In a large pot or skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and peppers and cook, stirring often, until the onions are translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two more, until fragrant. Then add the ground beef. Cook until it is browned throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain out the grease, if needed..
- Increase the heat to med-high. Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, broth, brown sugar, Worcestershire and seasonings. Stir to combine. Once it reaches a boil, cover with the lid and reduce the heat to med-low. Let simmer for at least 15 minutes, but longer if you can (it'll taste better the longer you let it simmer)..
- Serve immediately, topped with whatever toppings you'd like. Refrigerate any leftovers..
- To make this recipe in the slow cooker, brown the meat first, then place everything except the broth into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 5-6 hours..
With only a few Are you wanting to try a quick and simple meal? This easy stovetop chili recipe is made with beef. How to Make Quick and Easy Stovetop Chili – here is a great chili recipe for the big game! Free Simple Machine Gears Sticker Love stickers? A stovetop or crockpot simple chili recipe that leaves so many asking for the recipe.