Chocolate chip microwave pancake Recipe. Microwave pancakes are totally A THING. Just try stopping at one piece!! Delicious and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes served with a Macadamia Almond Buttermilk Syrup, making it The kids' favorite version is Chocolate Chip Pancakes, and who could blame them?
The best chocolate chip pancakes begin with light and fluffy buttermilk pancakes. I am a huge fan of using buttermilk in my pancakes. It creates a tender texture that can only be achieved by the creamy acidic elements found in buttermilk. You can cook Chocolate chip microwave pancake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chocolate chip microwave pancake Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Chocolate chip microwave pancake
Ingredients of Chocolate chip microwave pancake Recipe
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chocolate chips(both white and dark).
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients :.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of soya flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s as needed of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s of chocolate sauce to serve with.
Recipe courtesy of Gale Gand, Julia Moskin, and Rick Tramonto. These Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes are really easy to make – just like the original recipe. These pancakes are a great healthy option compared to regular pancakes. They are gluten free, keto friendly and low carb!
Chocolate chip microwave pancake instructions
- Seive and mix all the dry ingredients and keep it aside in a air tight container and use it whenever needed. Shelf life is more when in the fridge..
- Now take 3 tablespoons of the dry mixture add water little by little to make a dosa batter consistency. Now grease with butter in a microwavable pan /mould and pour the batter to it and top it off with chocolate chips and microwave on high for 1 1/2 min (time may vary according to the voltage of your microwave) Once done check with a knife or a fork to see to that it comes out clean. If it does cool and serve with chocolate sauce if not put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds more..
You can make them with regular sugar for the kids and they. Chocolate Chip Pancakes – Light, fluffy, homemade pancakes that are loaded with chocolate chips. An indulgent breakfast idea that tastes amazing topped with Add butter to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave. This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! One of my new year's resolutions is to use my time wisely And I think I've had this microwave chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back burner for at least a year, if not longer.