Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe.
You can have Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF
Ingredients of Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe
- It’s 750 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 120 ml of tomato ketchup, divided.
- You need 2 slices of stale bread made into crumbs, see my recipe for GF.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need of your favourite hamburger relish for topping.
- It’s 150 grams of grated cheese – I use Violife dairy-free brand.
- Prepare of Any extras you like such as chopped gherkins, bacon etc.
Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F. You'll also need a loaf tin and a sheet of parchment paper.
- Break up the mince and add it to a big bowl along with the chopped onion, salt & pepper, half of the tomato ketchup and as much breadcrumbs as needed to bind the mixture, around 2 slices or a quarter of a cup is enough. Add your extras at this point too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix it together well until it binds and you can form a ball with the mixture.
- Lay out the sheet of parchment paper and pat out the meatloaf mixture to a rough rectangle, the same width as a normal sized loaf tin.
- Mix the rest of the ketchup with the mustard and spread it over the flattened meatloaf, leaving an inch border all around the outside edge.
- Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese on top of the sauce.
- Now using the side of parchment nearest you, start to roll the meatloaf over itself and away from you, like a swiss roll or jelly roll.
- Roll it over so the seam is facing up then place the loaf tin over the top and using the parchment to hold it in the tin, flip it all over.
- Mould the meatloaf to the tin them spread the top with your favourite hamburger relish.
- Bake for 45 minutes then remove from the oven and drain the fat from the tin by gently tipping it either side.
- Top the meatloaf with the remaining cheese then return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Let stand in the tin for 10 minutes before draining again then, using a small fish slice, remove from the tin onto a plate and slice into 6 portions.
- To make a bacon cheeseburger meatloaf simply add a few bacon rashers to the top halfway through cooking time and you can also add more sliced gherkins before the cheese topping if you like.