Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes
Ingredients of Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 150 ml of to 180 ml soymilk.
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 20 g of Koya tofu powder (freeze dried tofu powder).
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes step by step
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add the soy milk and mix together well..
- Then add all the other ingredients except for olive oil, and mix well until the texture is no longer powdery..
- Heat a frying pan (I used a pancake pan instead) on low heat. Once hot, cool it down a bit by pushing the pan on a wet towel for 3 seconds and then returning it to the heat. Pour in the batter until it is about 8cm in diameter..
- When you can see many bubbly spots on the surface of the pancake, it is time to flip it. Cook the second side for a few min on low heat and done!.